New Additions- February 2020
- Boet Le Roux Old Vine Columbard- This white wine from South Africa's Swartland Region is light, crisp and citrusy with hints of pear and melon.
- Fantini Montepulciano D'Abruzzo- A medium-bodied red from Italy with floral notes, a hint of spice and a pleasant acidity.
- Figaro Tinto- a rich and jammy Spanish red with hints of black plum and tobacco.
- Georges Duboeuf Cabernet Sauvignon- This full-bodied red hails from France- it is fruit forward with a spicy finish and velvety smooth tannins.
- Siegel Special Reserve Chardonnay- A Chilean Chardonnay is crisp, light-bodied, full of tropical fruits and hints of citrus.
- Uvaggio Vermentino- This Californian white wine has a very floral nose, bright, citrusy flavor and a refreshing acidity with some mineral notes.