Over the past month we have been busy restocking and adding to the shelves with goodies like:
- Teas from The Loose Leaf Tea Company of Boston, VA- Including such seasonal favorites as Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla Chai. We also have a few new varieties like Organic Assam which is a black tea that brews up a rich and malty cup- perfect for chilly days
- Gourmet Dog Treats like Carob-Coated Pupsicles and Mini-Pizzas from South Paws K9 Bakery of Waynesboro, VA
- Guacamole Flavored and Blue Corn Tortilla Chips from Nana’s Cocina of Manassas, VA
- Candy -Like Double Dipped Chocolate Covered Cashews- and Fudge Cups from Nancy’s Candy Co. of Meadows of Dan, VA
- Locally Sourced Cheeses from Harvue Cheese of Berryville, VA- Including a couple new flavors: Beer Cheddar (yes made with beer) and Horseradish Cheddar
- Birdseed Wreaths from J & W Farm of Winchester, VA. These come with a variety of decorative ribbons including plaid and more traditional Xmas-y patterns
Also New: Petit Manseng and “Picasso” from The Winery at Kindred Pointe. Their Petit Manseng is a semi-dry white with notes of pineapple and mango on the nose and a palate of tropical fruit flavors with hints of cinnamon on the finish. “Picasso” is a dry, red blend of Chambourcin and Petit Verdot. It has an earthy nose with hints of black stone fruit and currants. “Picasso” has a rich, jammy flavor with black plum up front and a peppery finish.
And please join us on Saturday, November 7th for a Sparkling Wine and Cider Tasting with Muse Orchard/ Widow’s Watch Cidery. We will be sampling their Virginia Sparkling Apple Wine and “Sappho” which is a Champagne-style Sparkling (grape) wine. We will also be trying their new brew “Two George Cyder” which is a colonial period-style cider.