We are ready to step into spring-
Scratch that- we are ready to step into summer- especially now that this fresh batch of wine and vacation themed coasters, napkins and flour sack towels from Chris’s Stuff arrived-
Also new: Lapsang Souchong Tea from The Loose Leaf Tea Co. of Boston, VA.
Lapsang Souchong tea is a black tea from China’s Fujian Province. After plucking the tea leaves are dried over pine embers infusing them with an intense smoky flavor. Lapsang Souching tea brews up a spicy, complex and full-bodied cup that is a bit of an acquired taste. And if it’s not your thing don’t worry the rest of the tea shelf is overflowing with other blends from Loose Leaf. With plenty of black, green and oolong teas to choose from you’re sure to find something to suit your palate.
Wired by ALP’s Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelets are back in stock. To use simply wipe a drop of your favorite essential oil or blend on the lava stone (the gray porous stone usually next to the clasp) and let dry. The oil will slowly evaporate providing a gentle perfume that lasts all day. These bracelets come in a wide variety of stones and patterns like African Turquoise, Green Imperial Jasper and Tiger’s Eye.
In the wine cellar we have plenty of new additions including Bluestone Vineyard’s Cabernet Franc-
- Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc from Siegal’s Crucero Collection
- A 100% Merlot Bordeaux Rouge from Chateau Des Arnauds of France
- A certified Organic Bordeaux Blanc from Chateau Suau of France
- Viognier from le Jade of France
- Soave from I Basalti of Italy
- Nero D’Avola from Resonata of Sicily
- Tempranillo from Finca Del Castillo of Spain
- “The Zin” Red Zinfandel from Cosentino Winery of California’s Lodi Region
And join us on Saturday, March 13 for a sampling of the winner of the 2020 Shenandoah Cup- Cave Ridge Vineyard’s 2017 Petit Verdot.