We stock a variety of cooking oils, sauces, dips and preserves from the Valley and across the world-
New: Woodland Spice Hickory Syrup from Falling Bark Farm. This sweet, smoky and savory syrup is flavored with cinnamon, allspice and cardamom. Great is sauces and glazes. It would probably be interesting on pancakes to.Hickory syrup is not tapped from the tree like maple syrup. Instead smoked hickory bark is boiled in sugar water to extract the rich, smoky flavor. The resulting liquid is then boiled down to a pancake syrup-like consistency.
- Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Black Truffle Oil
- Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- Cornicabra Olive Oil- mild
- Hojiblanca Olive Oil- robust
- Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- Wild Mushroom and Sage Infused Olive Oil
- A-Premium White Balsamic Vinegar- a good substitute for champagne vinegar
- Black Mission Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Cascadian Wild Raspberry Vinegar
- Espresso Balsamic Vinegar
- Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic Vinegar
- Nectarine Vinegar- Virginia Made!
- Neopolitan Herb Infused White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sherry Vinegar
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
PreservesWe have a plethora of fruit butters, jams, jellies, preserves, pie fillings and syrups from The Country Canner. You can also find an assortment of their more savory spreads like chutneys, tomato preserves and pepper jellies.
Syrups and Honey
We carry a wide variety of fruit syrups from The Country Canner as well as Traditional Maple Syrup from Back Creek Farms.
Sauces, Salsas, Dips and Seasonings
On our shelves you will always find plenty of gourmet sauces and spices that are great to cook or gift with including:
- Falling Bark Farms Sweet and Smoky Hickory Syrups
- Firefly Hot Sauces from Passage Creek Farms
- Gunther’s Gourmet Salsas
- S &D Sweet Diablo and Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauces
- Shenandoah Spice Company Spice blends