First and Foremost: We will be CLOSED for The 4th but OPEN regular hours the rest of July- which reminds me- we have expanded our hours a bit. Our new store hours are 11 AM – 5 PM Tuesday through Saturday, closed Sunday and Monday.
Mini bottles of Virginia Sparkling Apple Wine from Widow’s Watch Cidery of Edinburg. These 187 ml bottles hold a glass and a generous samples worth of their delightfully crisp and refreshing, champagne-style apple wine. Plus these bottles are the perfect size for gift baskets and bags.
- Ornato’s Pinot Grigio from Italy’s Veneto Region
- Hugl’s Gruner Veltliner from Austria
- Picpoul de Pinet from Cap Cette of France
- Rubus’ Blanc De Blanc from France
- Beauvignac’s Rose de Syrah also from France
All of these wines are light, crisp and refreshing- they make great summer sippers- and at a great price.
*Stay Safe- Stay Sane*