For the wine wall we stocked up on some sweet closeout deals including the following:
- Belmondo Pinot Noir from Italy
- Louis Bernard, Cotes du Provence Rose from France
- Cosentino’s “The Rose” from California
- La Puerta Torrontes from Argentina
- Vandenberg Chardonnay from California
All $7.99 a bottle! We also have Hunt & Harvest Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc for $8.99; Georges Duboeuf Jolie Saison Gamay for $8.99 a pop and Pouilly-Fuisse at $13.49 a bottle.
Also we now have Nero D’Avola and Pinot Noir from Stemmari of Italy and Copper Ridge White Zinfandel from California.
And for the beer cart we have Royal Jamaican Ginger Beer. This Is an actual beer with alcohol- it is not a soda.
In the spice library we now have:
- Organic whole juniper berries- great for making bathtub gin- recipes coming soon
- Organic rosemary leaves
- Jamaican allspice berries
- Organic dried minced onion
- Organic garlic powder
- Organic whole celery seed
- Organic whole dill seed
- Organic Spearmint leaves
- Organic vanilla extract
- Linden flowers
- Ajwain (Bishop’s weed seed)
- Amchur powder (dry mango powder)
- Anardana (pomegranate seed powder)
- Asafetida powder
- Black mustard seed
- Sumac -ground
*We also have Fair Trade/Organic full leaf Darjeeling Tea and Organic Matcha Tea Powder.
- Preservative-free papaya spears from NOW Foods
- Raw almond flour also from NOW Foods
- Better Stevia Organic stevia extract powder
- Appalachian Salt & Cracked Pepper Chips from Rt 11 Potato Chips