We’ve been quite busy over the past month and we have big news for the upcoming New Year!
First and foremost: We will be moving during the month of January to our new location–just across the street to the former location of The Woodstock Gallery and Frame Shop. We will begin moving mid-January and will be completely set up in our new location by February 1st. During January we will be open by appointment, so give us a call first.
And from now until December 24th we will be Open every day of the week for your shopping convenience. We will be closed on Christmas Day and the day after (Mike’s Birthday!).
- Wired By ALP Essential Oil Bracelets- These hand beaded bracelets have lava stones that act as a reservoir for essential oils. Simply dab your favorite oil or blend onto the lava stone and it will slowly diffuse into the air around you all day.
- Sainte Victoire, Cotes de Provence, Rose- A light, crisp rose with lots of melon, a hint of almonds and a balanced acidity
- Chateau Bonnet, Bourdeaux Blanc- A mellow blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon and Muscadelle with notes of apple, pear, tropical fruits and a very clean finish.
- Sassafras bark- Cut and sifted- great for making root beer or a spicy tea. Product of the USA. It smells Heavenly.
- Summer Savory- Dried, whole leaf
- Gumbo File Powder- A blend of sassafras leaf and thyme that is an essential component of Creole Cooking
- Culinary Sage- Dried, whole leaf and Locally Grown!
- Makrut (Kaffir) Lime Leaves- Dried, whole–an essential herb for authentic Thai cuisine–makes an interesting ingredient in gin–goes great with green tea too.
- Tejpatta- Indian Bay Leaf- Dried, whole leaf- essential in Indian cuisine.
- Thai Chilies- Whole, dried–great for making red curry paste, in stirfries and giving some kick to really anything you are cooking
- Szechuan (Sichuan) Peppercorns- An essential ingredient in Authentic Chinese Cuisine especially from Szechuan Province. These are nothing like black peppercorns. Szechuan pepper are the fruit of a tree related to oranges and lemons–they are tart and cause an interesting numbing/buzzing sensation in the mouth.
- Stevia Herb- Powdered stevia acts as a completely natural sweetener.
- Vegetarian Gel Capsules- size 0 empty gel capsules are great for making your own supplements.
And we also have a fresh batch of functional ceramics from local potter Barbarah Robertson, including our custom- made Woodstock, VA mugs. These large, heavy-duty (and surprisingly lightweight) coffee mugs have a bright, sky-blue glaze along the upper 2/3 portions and “WOODSTOCK, VA” embossed along the bottom. We have some of Barbarah’s fluted mugs with a honey/caramel glaze, Virginia-shaped ornaments and several platters in different finishes.
Back in stock:
- “Betwixt” and “Cider Maker’s Barrel” hard ciders from Old Hill Cidery
- Bluestone Vineyard’s 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc
- Big Hawk Premium Sake–A light, crisp Ginjo sake